More information will be available soon . . .
The world famous Kruger National Park is only fifty minutes away, and a visit to the Park can be easily arranged.
We can arrange a Panorama tour. The Panorama tour includes visits to the most beautiful viewpoints on the Escarpment. Burkes Luck Potholes, the three Rondawels, Blyde River Canyon, God's Window, the Pinnacle and many waterfalls can be visited.
The Modjadji Cycad forest close to Tzaneen.
We also arrange Curio Shopping trips to Hoedspruit, Graskop and Nelspruit.
Tours and festive evenings can be booked at Cultural Villages in the area.
Golf day trips can also be arranged for you.
We can also arrange a tour to Moholoholo wildlife rehabilitation centre as well as to the Kapama Cheetah Breeding Project (HESC).
For the adventurous, we can arrange a white water rafting expedition on the Blyde or Olifants River.
We can also arrange a Hot Air Balloon trip with a champagne breakfast for afterwards.
During your stay at Mahlahla Game Lodge, you are presented with a wide variety of things to see and do. Some of the other activities and attractions available during your stay include the following:
- Moholohlo Educational Centre,
- Hoedspruit Endangered species centre,
- Panaroma Route tour consisting of the 3 rondawels, burkes luck potholes, Lisbon falls, Berlin falls, Gods window, the Pinnacle, Graskop town, the gorge swing,
- Hot air ballooning weather dependant,
- Kruger National Park,
- 24 deg south (vintage car collection),
- Silk Farm,
- Spa treatment centres,
- Magoebaskloof adventure tours (zip lining, tubing),
- Horseback safari,
- Cycad reserve,
- Elephant whispers,
- Letaba eco park,
- Echo caves,
- Blyde dam tour,
- Swadini water fall (when they open and dont have a film crew from im a celebrity get me out of here),
- Pilgrims rest (old gold rush town),
- Leydsdorp Hotel (smallest city in SA),
- Leydsdorp Baobab tree
* Prices are available on request.